I've also provisionally included tournaments (without dates) matching others run in 2018.
Could people look at this and let me know of any necessary amendments, additions or if any of the provisional tournaments I have included will not be run this year, please?
I'm looking to revive Mercian DBA in 2020
The DBA schedule looks a bit crowded. It occurs to me that an early July date might work. Possibly Sunday 6th. Let me know what you think...
We normally hold our PAWS Summer DBA around the beginning of June (but 2019 was an anomaly as we had a combined Spring/Summer DBA). If you want to go for June 6th, we will have to try and work around that.