Three KN elements of the Essex MI93a for the Feudal Spanish 'b' list, with mail mittens they are a bit late for the 'a' list.
Also another element of what I believe are Mike's Models KN. Great helm and heater with crosses molded on for two of the figures, so probably will go Crusading. Have another three of the figures that may end up in an Order.
got sidetracked this week and am working on 28mm Scots, starting with the Bruce himself. My big dilemma is whether to base them 60mm and use them for DBA or stick with the current basing strategies which are 20mm frontage per infantry model, 25mm frontage for skirmishers and cavalry models. Wanna do more dynamic diorama type basing for the Scots so I've been flirting with 80mm or even 120mm bases. ( damn lack of gaming standardization.)
I was kept from the painting table most of the weekend - at least while there was decent natural light to paint by. On Saturday afternoon I did brave the cold (the Painting table is in the garage so not in the centrally heated house). I did finish off the LH (mounted Cb) for my Burgundian Ordonance bringing then one element closer to being purple compliant. All up I have three armies with all of the remaining top ups to bring old 2.2 armies up to DBA3 levels sitting in the painting trays leaving nothing loose in the compliance project box.
* Mamluk Egyptian - some various foot elements * Khitan Liao - a LH, Cv, Art and Cb * Burgundian Ordonance - Mtd Lb, Art
Because it has my troops all over it. THAT makes it MINE!!!!